Manage your MFA Devices and Duo Profile
You can manage your MFA devices and Duo Security profile in MyMFA.
You will be required to provide your second factor when you log in. If you don't have your authentication device (MFA device) to log in, please contact the WTS Helpdesk.
In MyMFA, you can:
- Add a new authentication device (e.g. a new phone, a new iPad, a desk phone)
- Remove an authentication device (e.g. remove an old phone no longer used)
- Change your device name in your Duo security profile
- Change your default authentication device
- Set your default preferred authentication method (e.g. call your device, send a Duo push, ask every time)
Published on and maintained in Cascade.